Actually, there is nothing wrong with that performance if all the facts are at
your disposal. He only started doing a bit of mileage and light workouts a
month ago after recovering from an undiagnosed stress fracture that he has had
since the indoor season. We should all come off an injury so poorly. The Future
Of US Middle Distance Running has only run slightly faster this season. The
weather wasn't the best either. Mike reports that the powers that be are
deciding whether to still send him to the CW games.
Regards,
Martin