Maybe her bathing habits might be a more appropriate topic then?

"The immediate sensation is quite devastating. Ten minutes? Within six
seconds I am doing laps of the hotel room, shouting obscenities at the
ceiling and grasping my withered manhood with shaking hands."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/athletics/specials/european_athletics/2178643.stm