Okay, here's the compendium:

New records are predicted in six events.

First up, at 8:15pm (11:15am Pacific time), six people
all agree that Boulami is going to take down his current
Stadium record of 7:58.50 in the Steeple, set two years ago.
David Donley says 7:58.30, Ted Polous sais 7:57.3, Pat
Crandall says 7:57.24, Adam Knudson says 7:56.88, Scott
Jensen says 7:56.45, and Lee Nichols steps up with a
world record prediction of 7:54.75!

Next up (record prediction, that is), is the Women's 100
at 8:30pm (11:30am Pacific time).  Lee Nichols says that
Marion is gonna finally take down Evelyn Ashford's ancient
10.76 stadium record, with a 10.72.  Nobody else had the
gumption to agree with Lee.

At 9:00pm (noon Pacific time), we come to the Men's Triple.
Several new stadium record predictions [old record Edwards
17.79 (58'4½")], but not everybody even agreed on who would
do it!
Ted Poulos and Bill Allen both agreed it would be Edwards;
Ted predicting a 17.83 (58'6"), and Bill going 17.95
(58'10¾").
Lee Nichols picks that young whippersnapper Christian Olsson
to lay down the hammer with a 17.80 (58'4¾").

Five minutes after the TJ start, we get to the men's 100 final
at 9:05pm (12:05pm Pacific).
(yes, there are semi-finals earlier).
People seem to agree that Montgomery's 9.90 stadium record
is well done- stick a fork in it.
Everybody who stuck a prediction on the line agreed that it'll
be world record holder Greene who'll do it.
Paul Nisius sees a 9.89, David Donley prognosticates a 9.88,
Pat Crandall crystal-balls a 9.86, and Ted Poulous sticks his
fork deeply in a 9.82.
By the way, I'll credit anything achieved in those semi-finals
as well, since any such achievement would certainly count as
a Stadium record.

At 9:15pm (12:15pm Pacific), we come to another stadium record
candidate- the women's 800.
Both entries agrees that it will be Ceplak to chop some time off
Mutola's 1:55.19 from 8 years ago.
Paul Nisius says 1:55.10, while Ted Poulos sees a 1:55.03.

Finally, we come to the final new record prediction event- the
men's 1500 at 9:30pm (12:30 Pacific).
Lee Nichols is the sole brave soul to go out on a limb and
posit that El-Guerouj will top his four-year-old 3:26.45 stadium
record with a 3:25.95 new World Record!!!

Oh yes, Kurt Bray and Mike Trujillo played it safe and
predicted NO new stadium records tonight, although Mike noted
that Devers might have a shot at her own 12.39 stadium record
in the 100H from a couple of years ago.  Mike wasn't brave
enough (or maybe too smart!) to "officially" enter a
prediction on Devers though.  The women's 100H goes off at 9:40pm
(12:40 Pacific).

Ballsy prognosticator award goes to Lee Nichols who is either
gonna rack up a zillion points with his prediction of five stadium
records, or go down in flames big time!

The reason I noted the times is for those lucky enough to live
in a live TV coverage area; or for most of the rest of us- we
can try to listen in to the BBC Radio over the internet at:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/

radio coverage of the meet is supposed to begin about an hour from now
(11am Pacific).

Good luck everybody- hopefully this generated some interest beyond
the meager e-mail traffic so far on this year's GP circuit...

RT