This is a REVISED schedule (as of 8/21/02) for the Throwers'
Classic on September 28 at the University of Delaware.

1st Annual Delaware Fall Throwers Classic
University of Delaware
September 28, 2002
(Sanctioned by the Mid-Atlantic USATF)
Registration 9:30am, First Event 10:00am
Questions: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Location: University of Delaware Athletic Complex is on Rt.
896 North, Newark, DE
>From the I-95 south, exit109B, drive North on Rt. 279, right
at (Rt.4 East), go through the 2nd light (Rt.896&4) and
enter throwing area at next left.  From I-95 north, exit
Delaware 1B onto Rt. 896 north, right at 2nd light (Rt.4
East) and then left into throwing area.
Entry Fees: Entries received before September 21st  $15.00,
$3 each additional event. Entries at the field,  $20 and $5
each additional event. Make checks payable to Jim Fischer.
Mail entries to Coach Jim Fischer, Head Track Coach,
Delaware Field House, University of Delaware, Rt. 896,
Newark, 19716.

Food and Drinks will be provided throughout the competition.

    Trials and Finals in events with 8 or more competitors.
Under 8, all competitors get 6 throws.
    Medals given for each 5 year age group.
    Medals  to top five finishers in each event.

Schedule of Events & Age Groupings: Under 30, 31-59, 60 &
over

10:00am  Men and Women’s Javelin 60  and over
  to be followed by 31-59 and then under 30
  if there is a conflict with other event(s)athlete with be
permitted to throw with other age group.

1St Round  Men and Women’s Hammer 31-59
10:30am          Men and Women’s Shot Put 60 and over
            Men and Women’s Discus under 30

To follow:   Men and Women’s Hammer 60 and over
1st Round      Men and Women’s Shot Put under 30
                 Men and Women’s Discus 31-59

 To follow   Men and Women’s Hammer under30
2nd Round:      Men and Women’s Shot Put 31-59
            Men and Women’s Discus 60 and over

To Follow    Men and Women’s Weight Throw 60 and over
3rd Round       Men and Women’s Weight Throw31-59

 To follow
4th  Round  Men and Women’s Weight Throw under 30
  To Follow: Men and Women’s Super(56 lb.) Weight Throw (all
age groups)

Name:___________________________________________________Age___DOB
___/___/___ Sex____

Address_______________________________________________________________________________

City________________________________________State____________________
Zip_______________

Phone___________________________ E-mail address

Event(s) you plan to enter: Hammer _____Wt. Throw_____ Super
Wt. _____ Javelin _____ Shot Put _____ Discus ______
USATF Number _____________________________
In consideration of your acceptance of this entry form, I
hereby for myself, my heirs, executors, and assigns, waive
any and all claims for damages or injuries, which I might
have against the USATF, Mid-Atlantic Assoc., the University
of Delaware, their agents, representatives or assigns, for
any and all injuries suffered by me at said meet. I also
certify that I am healthy and sufficiently trained to
compete in this meet.

SIGNATURE: (by athlete or coach/parent for minor