It's becoming obvious now that EPO is the doping drug of the past. It had
it's run, but now anyone even thinking of using it will be caught. Of course
there are still a multitude of other means of cheating that the "smart
cheaters" are using. As far as I know there still is no test for HgH. My
guess is cheaters will go back to using designer steroids and as long as
they keep their testosterone to epitestosterone ratio to the legal limit of
6:1 (even though a 5:1 ratio is exceptionally rare in males and females 3:1
would be exceptionally rare) then they will pass with flying colors. Ah yes,
the working-man's drug.

Alan