Excel "goal seek" function might work?

malmo

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Wilmar Kortleever
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 9:34 PM
To: Randy Treadway; International track and field mailing list
Subject: t-and-f: metric converter (chapter two: vice versa)

Hallo all.
Randy: thanks for looking this up!

My problem is: I am not metrically challenged, but 'imperially'... With
my college mathematics background I was convinced I should be able to
reverse the formula used, but it proved a bit too much work in the first
try (especially the 'rounding' rules). Can anybody (or has anyboady
already) invert(ed) it for me?

Thanks!
Wilmar