Jericho Mile-1979. Strauss starred-Mann directed-pre Heat, Thief,
Manhunter(the first Hannibal Lector movie) and of course Miami Vice. Great
movie. The strains of Sympathy to the Devil can easily get you out the
door. Book-Once A Runner-the 400 repeats work-out is a classic. The
Olympian is better written but not as good if you are a runner.
Regards,
Martin