Props to Tim! He one fast dude!
Is that better?

I just did an informal survey of several people around my office:
Question-"Did you know that the 100 meter record was recently broken?"-most
answered "yes"
Question-"Were you aware that there is an internet chat group that has been
dissecting the record and what, if any, impact will this discussion or, for that
matter, any discussion and/or quotes about the credibility of the record have on
your impression of track in general?"-most answered "wtf?"
As far as everybody debating Jonas, good luck. He does this for a living. A
sample of his web page:
http://desert.jsd.claremont.edu/~newt/track/index.html
Regards,
Martin