On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 23:46:48 -0400, you wrote:

>And Byron Dyce WAS and American citizen (dual citizenship) wasn't he?
>
>malmo

I seem to recall hearing that Byron was born in New York, but
Jamaica granted him dual citizenship because of parents or
something.

I don't know if he represented either country internationally
though.

Seems like I recall him being in the Olympics around '72 or so, but
if that's the case it wouldn't have been representing the U.S.
since we had guys like Ryun, Wottle, Ken Swensen? on the U.S. team.
Byron was certainly a mainstay of the American "circuit" of
course.

RT