It strikes me that many of the people (re: women), who are now in positions to make
these
decisions, are acting out of some warped sense of revenge towards male athletes in the
name of equality.  This is not, nor never has been about equality, with these people,
but
is a matter of who is in control.

Don't get me wrong, Title IX is a good law.  The proportionality issue has nothing to
do
with it, though.  This garbage is not anywhere within the law, but a formulation of the
Women's (anti-men's) Movement in order to be more than equal.

Equality of opportunity only exists if everyone has the chance to compete, these jerks
are
too blinded by their own rage to see that.

MJR