Flo's 200m win in 88. I rememerb just being floored by the time.
Yeah, that was a great moment. But what impressed me more than the time was the back to back WRs. FloJo broke the WR in the semis, and then came back out an hour or two later and broke it again in the finals. The only other performance I recall like that was Edwards' back to back TJ WRs in Goteborg World Champs in '95. He broke the WR on his first jump and broke it again on his second jump. I was fortunate to be in the stands on both of these occasions.

Kurt Bray

Surf the Web without missing calls! Get MSN Broadband. http://resourcecenter.msn.com/access/plans/freeactivation.asp