I don't think this forwarded message went through the first time because
it went as HTML text. Sorry if you are getting twice.
Regards,
Martin

The 2003 Knights of Columbus Games is fast approaching.  Along with the
800 age class athletes and 3500 elementary school
students who compete in this meet, we host some of the best athletes
from Canada and the World in Invitational Sections, here in
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

As in previous years, we provide airfare, hotel, perdium and a banquet
ticket to our invited guests.  We also provide prize money of
$500, $300 & $200 Canadian for each event.

This year's meet will be February 8-9, 2003 (we fly you in on the 7th
and home on the 10th.  We will be offering the following events:
50m
60m
200m
400m
60H
PV (Women)
Plus, as many as three other events (depending on the fields available)

If you (or know someone who) would like to be invited, please contact me
with information about the athlete.  Also, we have athletes
visit inner-city schools a few days before.  If the athlete is available
for these visits, let me know.

Feel free to pass this information on to anyone you think may be
interested.

Thanks,
Scott St. Pierre