Gang,
I have been having much trouble with my aol account lately, so I am
trying to now post things from Mt. SAC.  We shall see if this works.  In
response to these messages, you may write to me either here at this
address or at [EMAIL PROTECTED] as always.  So here we go.  I now have copies
of the 2002 African Annual for sale, albeit few.  I only have 12 so let
me know soon if you want one.  North American orders only, please.  As
always, great effort by Yves Pinaud with complete details of the 2001
season, all-time lists, results and lots more.  Just $15.00 payable to
me at the usual address and I will send the book by priority post.  I am
also working on new lists of the Potts material which will come in the
near future.
Scott Davis, 4432 Snowbird Circle, Cerritos, California 90703