That's odd -- I know I did not send this out twice. I'm not sure if the problem is with my company's system or the U. of Oregon's computers. Sorry.

Lee

This weekend I watched the new Jonathan Demme movie "The Truth About Charlie" (a remake of 1963's "Charade," sort of a spy caper), and one of the characters was named Emil Zatopek! I don't really recommend the movie, it's pretty boring, but that reference woke me up. I wonder if someone involved in the making of the movie is a distance running fan. (The list of characters on the movie's website spells it "Zatapec," but surely it's not a coincidence.)
--
Lee Nichols
Assistant News Editor