No need to crosscheck: Frank's credibiity takes another hit because he can't
even get the year right. U.S. had duals with Germany (Stuttgart) and Britain
(London) in '69. The U.S.-France dual was in '70. Both Frenn and Shorter
were in all 3 meets (plus the previously mentioned '72 Olympics). And he
remembers him as a Frenchman?

gh