One thing for sure, I'll remember Dennis' last name now.  I spoke to Dennis at the
Annual Meeting and congratulated him on the progress Akron's program made since he has
been the head coach.  Somehow I thought that his last name
was something else.  Sorry.  Dennis will make a fine coach for the Pan-Am Jr.
Championships.

--
Wayne T. Armbrust, Ph.D.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]