""They've been working with (Francis) every morning for the past week," said
E.J. Parris, a sprinter who trains at York.

"I have seen them doing light sprints and also in the weight room." "

Still not the best verification given that the sprinter(unranked that I
could find) doesn't even give his or her first name. You would think some
Canuck lister would have bumped into them at some point? Beuller? Beuller?
There are more reporters on this than witnesses. What do you think gh, is
this enough to put it in the next edition of Track and Field News?

http://www.canoe.ca/TorontoSports/ts.ts-12-13-0088.html