Staying on the West Coast, there is a fair amount of jump talent lost also. The Bay
Area folks might
know of the great athletic abilities of the San Francisco 49ers wide receiver, No. 89,
Tai Streets
(U. of Mich.) He was all everything (football-basketball-track) at ***Thornton H.S.***
(South
Suburbs of Chicago.) He has the No. 5 all-time Illinois prep performance in the long
jump at 24-9,
which places him right behind No. 4 performer (24-9 3/4) Mike Conley (Olympic triple
jump gold.)

Don't know if Streets ever stepped on a runway for Michigan.

*** Thornton H.S. also produced the first woman to win an Olympic Gold Medal in track.
Who?