WADA's website has a regularly updated listing of contributions and pledges
towards its budget --

http://www.wada-ama.org/asiakas/003/wada_english.nsf/Home?OpenPage
or
http://www.wada-ama.org/asiakas/003/wada_english.nsf/11b5c75053a82e11c225694
c005450aa/0a4b3e478981a277c2256c6e005c2f88/$FILE/Funding%200801%20eng.pdf

While (very) marginally on the topic of the UN, a PBS documentary on Kofi
Annan broadcast on Tuesday showed a few track photos of the Secretary
General when he was a sprint record holder at Macalester College in 1961.