Rich Harrington wrote:

>It's nice to see how Princeton University gives back to the community.
Truly
>heartwarming isn't it?

Well, you have to remember that Jadwin Gym isn't just a track - it's also
Princeton's home venue for Basketball:

Home games on Saturdays:
2/1 (men)
2/8 (women)
2/15(men)
2/22(women)
3/8 (men)

Varsity Track
1/25  Princeton Relays
2/8   Penn State/Penn Triangular Meet (Women's)

So, it's already got a pretty crowded schedule.  I think that in the past,
the Women's team used to play up in Dillon Gym, which alleviated some of
that schedule crunch, though I'm not sure when the switch occurred.

Phil