Well, we have now ceased to even be listed under "other sports" at Yahoo! Sports (http://sports.yahoo.com). They have no track coverage at all. I had my My Yahoo! page (which is my home page) set up to include track headlines in my news headlines section, but now the link no longer works (even though t&f is still listed in the set-up options). I wrote to them and requested that track coverage be returned.

Man, I always thought the "other sports" designation was embarrassing. Now we just don't exist.
--
Lee Nichols
Assistant News Editor