Kurt Bray wrote:

>  Now you are
> telling me that it's only everybody else's athletes who are dirty and not
> Charlie's?

 No. I'm just saying his are because I haven't seen anything to indicate
otherwise. The precious rule of law that always gets trotted out right?
Are you saying M&M are dirty?

>That since this interview he has changed his mind and decided to
> coach clean?  Why hasn't he publicly said so?

Because you won't believe him.

> And if his program is so clean, why is he even associating with
> dope-drenched publications like "Testosterone Nation" for crying out loud?

Last I checked it was a free country. Back to the rule of law. Doesn't
prove a thing.

Regards,
Martin