It could be worse - CAROL LEWIS could be talking.

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin J. Dixon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 10:19 AM
To: "\"Athletics\""
Subject: Re: t-and-f: MARION SPEAKS

...and another thing, everybody wants Marion to speak and she finally does
and
some don't like it so she is told to shut up. Be careful of what you wish
for.
The irritating thing about how her statement was handled is that there was a
lot of it in the original Reuters piece but somehow the section Ed(and
others)
didn't like didn't end up in the story that ended up in the newspapers.
Methinks that since it wasn't quite the party line, someone snipped it out.
Nah, that would be censorship...
Regards,
Martin.