-----Original Message-----
From: Wayne T. Armbrust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2003 10:52 AM
To: USATF Communications
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'Jimmy Golen'; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED];
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: t-and-f: USATF Media Advisory: Olympic medalists, world
record holders to appear at USA Indoor Championships press conference

Not so. The women's 1500 was run in the 1999 Championships in Atlanta.
Suzy Hamilton won in 4:13.96. Not sure if the 1500 was run other years
in Atlanta, but it may have been.

Now if we could just get the men to make the switch…

--
Wayne T. Armbrust, Ph.D.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]