Greetings, all

Roger Kingdom describes his WR masters 110 hurdle race in the following note I got
today:

It was an easy race. I just wanted to coast through a full flight of hurdles to see
where I was with training. All of my friends and colleagues in attendance asked me why
was I hot-dogging it. I'll admit to being a little timid and didn't want to risk an
injury before getting through the race. It felt great going over ten barriers again!
Fox sports Pittsburgh filmed the race. So! The over 40 110HH/42" time of 13.98 into a
slight head wind....... How does this figure into the Masters World record story? Next
time I'll try for 13.30!!!!!!

Ken Stone
http://www.masterstrack.com