I don't think this went through so I'm trying again:
Posted for a friend:

Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute invites applications for the position of:

Assistant Track & Field / Cross Country Coach - Athletic Department Intern.
 This is a 9 month position.

The candidate will be responsible to assist the head coach in all phases of
a successful NCAA Division III Men's and Women's XC / Track & Field
program.  Primary responsibilities include:  recruiting, home meet
management, webpage upkeep, and daily event coaching duties.

Benefits include:  $9,360, room, medical and dental insurance coverage, and
graduate course tutition reimbursement.  Interested candidates should
submit a resume, letter of application, and a list of 3 references to:
Colin Tory, Head XC / Track & Field Coach, AS & RC, RPI, 110 8th Street,
Troy, NY 12180 or send by email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]