----- Original Message -----
From: Winfried Kramer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Sunday, August 22, 2004 3:51 am
Subject: t-and-f: Nesterenko

> Yuliya Nesterenko reminds me of Kelly White: White improved from
> 10.79 when she was 27 years old, Nesterenko from 11.45 to 10.92 at
> the age
> of 25 ...

Hello Winfried,
Maybe it is my insufficient command of the Englisch language, but I do not completely
see the point you're trying to make. They're two different athletes from different
countries training under different coachingregimes, improving at different ages by a
similarly large, but still different margin.

Is there a common factor you are trying to identify? Because if so, it might be
informative and instructive to spell it out - otherwise the discussion ends in
speculation, innuendo and the like. Surely, that's not what anybody wants to happen to
the sports of athletics?

regards, Wilmar Kortleever