Hi, all:

I'm about ready to start posting Top 100 national depth charts for the 2004 season, but thought first I'd check to see whether darkwing will accept my new e-mail address and whether, indeed, [EMAIL PROTECTED] still exists. One wouldn't know, from recent traffic on the list.

Since this will be the eighth year I've done these charts, I've also been having a look at some of greatest/fewest stats across those years. So far, the greatest number of athletes from one country in the top 100 of any event appears to be 46 (twice) and the greatest number of women from one country in the top 100 of any event appears to be 40. Care to guess the events? Or like to have a try at the events with the least number of nations represented in the top 100?

Hope everyone had a great holiday season. Now let's get the indoor meets going!

Regards,
Roger

P.S.--Note the address change, from [EMAIL PROTECTED] to [EMAIL PROTECTED]