--- Roger Ruth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'll tell you what's so good: As I've written more than once, it's the
> unparalled value of this list as a resource for information about our
> sport ... all I have to do is ask and someone will provide the answer.

I still consider it the best such resource, but it's more of an
encyclopedia these days than a steady discussion.  Got a question?  Send
it off to the list and some track savvy librarian dusts off the old books
and looks it up lickety split.  Too many other places to discuss things
and get instant results, but here is one place you don't have to sift
through the rubbish to get a straight answer.

> If our 673 current members still includes at least one supervisor,
> might it be possible to find a way to unsubscribe john dixon,Interact?

Here, here!

Dan

http://AbleDesign.com - Web Design & Custom Programming
http://Run-Down.com - 10,000 Running Links, Fantasy T&F
  @    o      Dan Kaplan - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 <|\/ <^-  ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED] )
_/ \ \/\      (503)370-9969 phone/fax
   /   /

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs