From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 6:48 PM
Subject: [temp t13] Re: Latest ATA/ATAPI Spec

  ** This is the quasi-official and semi-temporary T13 email list server. **

Hi Sailesh,

The latest draft version of ATA/ATAPI-6 (rev 1b) is available as d1410r1b in
either a .pdf or .zip Word for Windows format at ftp://ftp.t13.org/project/.
It is important to note that this is only a draft and is not yet an official
standard.  Approved standards are available from http://www.ncits.org/.
Also, I would expect the next revision of ATA/ATAPI-6 to be available soon
at the T13 ftp site.  This will include all of the proposals that have been
accepted by the T13 Technical Committee for this draft, so far.
Please feel free to send an email to me if you have any additional
questions.
Regards,
Mark Evans
Maxtor Corporation
500 McCarthy Boulevard
Milpitas, CA 95035 USA
  ** This is the quasi-official and semi-temporary T13 email list server. **

What is the latest rev of the spec. And what is the procedure to get a final
(official) spec?

- Sailesh

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(480)554-2795