On 10/08/2010 03:13, Liz wrote:
On Tue, 10 Aug 2010, Steve Bennett wrote:
Wish there was an agriculture=* tag. Life could be simple:
well living in an agricultural area
I'd start with
agriculture=
agriculture=* is not very acurate
Does it describe the use of the soil, the production of a farm ?
Maybe it is enough for urban poeple, but not for micromapping.
A meadow never produces milk, but a farm.
A vineyard never produces wine, but a winery...
The culture on a field may change often, but the production of a farm seldom...
So I think better to use the tags landuse and produce.