Am 13.10.2010 09:31, schrieb Matthias Meißer:
For this proposal IMHO the users who removed the proposal should be
notified and the author should be allowed to add his new feature to the
map features page. He fullfilled all requirements with his proposal

I contacted him and we're still in a very interesting discussion. His opinion is, that the map-features should list the *most common used* features and it's clear that with 500 uses, craft does not fall into this category. So I can accept this tag not being listed on map-features but findable via a the search. This is a definition problem of what should be on the map-features page.

Peter