On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 11:27 AM, Simone Saviolo
<simone.savi...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Of course, if you're drawing landuses that cover tenths of sq. kms,
> you're probably willing to ignore a mapping so detailed to describe
> depots.

Yes and it would fine if we could continue in that way. Since landuses
shouldn't overlap, you will force people to use multipolygons (something
that not anybody can do) when it's not necessary. With this logic, we could
also tag schools, hospitals, parks, etc with landuse where today we don't
care about the surrounding landuse when we map them.

Pieren