This sounds like it might be similar to the "minicab" in the UK. They are licensed differently from taxis and are only permitted to operate on a "pre-booked" basis, i.e. you can't just stop one on the street but you have to phone or go to the office to make a "reservation". They are not allowed to approach you, you have to approach them. Sometimes they are referred to as "private hire" vehicles (although always with driver).

Tagwatch seems to know about one single example of amenity=Minicab Office in the UK and I can't find anything else which covers it.

If you think the concepts are similar enough, and sticking to the UK-centric terminology tradition, "amenity=minicab_office" might be a good candidate.

Colin