On 11/01/2011 7:06 AM, Johan Jönsson wrote:
 From the wiki, I have drawn the conclusion that the key "leisure" is used to
tag
physical objects.

Can it be used for non-physical tags too?

Is it possible to tag leisure=bathing; swimming; eating; drinking;
or maybe leisure=movies; music?
IMHO, the fact that "leisure=pitch" is ok, but "leisure=eating" might not be says much more about the English language than it does about any fundamental categorisation of tags.

My understanding: there is no "physical/non-physical" distinction. Tags are assessed on a case-by-case basis.

Steve