On Sat, 2011-04-02 at 20:42 +0100, Noel David Torres Taño wrote:

> > > The amenity=fuel tag schema uses:
> > > payment:credit_cards=mastercard;visa;diners_club;american_express
> >
> > Following up to my own post, there is also the payment:* tag which
> > almost fits in with what you want.
> >
> > http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:payment
>
> No, because it is not payment what you usually do at an ATM. Some times you
> even do not move money at all.

So why not make some merger between payment and atm:cards_accepted or
something?

> And, it is not the same which network an ATM belongs to (it is well
> advertised in every ATM, at least in Spain) than which cards you can
> use (which are almost all, as in Australia or wherever) paying an
> extra fee.

The whole idea of an ATM belonging to a network, maybe only makes sense
in your region.  Here, all cards from all networks work almost anywhere.
Is this simply a case of tagging which cards are free and which attract
a fee, or are there some cards which simply will not work at all in some
machines?

David