On 4/16/2011 3:53 PM, crom wrote:
Hi Ilya,
very nice!
About the keys: funny is reflecting pool: instead "reflecting pool" I
would suggest something like "land_art", because "water" is used primary
as an architectural- or design feature and - the reflection is not
always and for everyone obvious?

As a (US) English speaker I have no idea what "land art" is, but know "reflecting pool".

And what I´m still missing is a dashed or dotted line for temporarily
creeks in mediteran areas - there is water in the ground (not for the
larger wadies, I think those key already exists).
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:intermittent
This makes sense as a separate tag, not part of water=*, since a drainage pond can be intermittent.