2011/4/17 Pierre-Alain Dorange <pdora...@mac.com>:
> I thougth tagging each reactor has "power=generator" is a mistake. The
> site must be tagged 'power=generator' and perhaps can we have another
> tag dedicated to indivudual reactor.

OK, I see this would be consistent.

>> C) remove all power tags from the way, delete the node and add the
>> according tags to the individual reactor buildings
>
> Would be very complicated, because we usually don't have a detailled
> plan of the different activity in each building.

well, in case we have them, this would be nice. If you don't have the
information you would be able not tag it. Simple as that, but no
reason to prevent the tagging of plants where the information is
available.

> And perhaps too precise
> for OSM... Tagging the site is the minimum. Tagging reactor can be a
> precision Tagging the power station can also be a nice complement But i
> dont thing we have to tag other things.

we don't have to, but we should be able to if we liked.

cheers,
Martin