2011/9/22 Kytömaa Lauri <lauri.kyto...@aalto.fi>:

Sorry if I raise the discussion again but our documentation about
lanes still doesn't clarify our position on how we count lanes (e.g.
psv lanes) and turning lanes:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Lanes

> (3) Few days back there were, globally, 721 turnlanes relations
> last edited by only 31 users.

Nice stats. Could you say how you retrieve such numbers ? I would love
to find stats about relations and relations roles in OSM db.

> The turnlanes plugin seems to work splendidly

Am I the only one who think that the turnlanes plugin is splendid but
unworkable for average contributors, reserved to one editor (JOSM) and
resulting data (relations) obscure/opaque/cryptic for humans ?
Did someone tried a different, simpler proposal about turning lanes ?

Pieren