On 2/20/2012 1:05 PM, Peter Wendorff wrote:
Hi.
If it's an artwork, I would tag it as an artwork.
If it's a landmark (yes, that IS possible - if I think e.g. about some
areas in Sweden), I would probably tag as something like that

For that matter, how would I tag a mailbox in general? Not necessarily a personal single-property box (though this could be useful if it's across the street from the property), but some neighborhoods have centralized mailboxes instead of one at each driveway (e.g. http://g.co/maps/rz2ur ). It's not really an amenity=post_box.