Nathan Edgars II wrote:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Dservices says that it (usually) has fuel and food, but it links to Wikipedia:rest area. Should the Wikipedia link be removed (and added to http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:highway%3Drest_area)? Should the word 'usually' be removed?

As I read it, Wikipedia:rest_area encompasses both highway=services and highway=rest_area. The highway=rest_area page was created by an Australian, and I suspect it reflects the situation in (Eastern) Australia*. It links to "Wikipedia:rest area#Australia. There are similar non-service rest areas in other countries of course - lots in the US, and there's at least one in the UK.

I'd say the wikipedia links are about right as thet are

Cheers,
Andy

* I don't remember seeing one in a few thousand km of driving in Western Australia last year. Bottle-shops, plenty...