Am 26.06.2012 16:55, schrieb Paul Johnson:

It seems like tagging for the lowest, highest and default limits would be useful.

What's the purpose of a "lowest speed limit"?
I don't think it's useful, as we are still speaking about legal speed limits, while often lower practical speed limits are the limiting factor, and no router should assume a "maximum time a particular vehicle needs", as there may be a traffic jam as well as ice on the road and so on. The default limit I see similar (if it's not the highest one, which it is in all cases I know and AFAIR have been reported in this thread, yet).

regards
Peter