2012/10/7 James Mast <rickmastfa...@hotmail.com>:
> Is it just me, or has all the edits Gauß has recently done to the Turn
> Restrictions page on the Wiki made it more confusing for new mappers?
> Especially with the new "Combination of restrictions" section.  What does
> everybody else think?
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:restriction

+1, this "combination of restrictions"-section seems strange. The
first row (restriction=no_...) would merit a real life example.
Usually on a crossing like this with turn-restrictions like shown
there will be either oneway-roads involved or a different crossing
topology (not everything meeting in one point), where
turn-restrictions would probably be implicit.

cheers,
Martin