Am 02.01.2013 18:16, schrieb Martin Koppenhoefer:
+1, the smaller (and more sorted by kind of change action) changesets
get, the better the chance that the following mapping will understand
easily what it is about. There is really no point in grouping
different kinds of edits in the same set of changes, just because you
happen to do them at the same time.

Sometimes I see e.g. a restaurant just by driving by.

Mapping at home
- I draw a building outline from Bing
- add amenity and name from survey
- add address info from internet research (depending on my own memory)

And you really think I will add that in 3 (three!) different changesets?

Regards
Georg