Hi!

Am 08.04.2013 um 04:44 schrieb John Baker <rovas...@hotmail.com>:

> As you are talking about rendering of the roads. I am actually looking at
> this for the new cartoCSS mapnik style for osm.org.

Have you had a look at the style "Lane and road attributes" for JOSM? I know
it's not a cartoCSS style but it demonstrates how a detailed road rendering
could look like and with the additional capabilities of cartoCSS you should
also be able to solve the "connection problem", i.e. if the number of lanes
changes.

It's sad that we don't have a common style language for (at least) the major
editors and renderers.

Best regards,
Martin