hy, my opinion:

* CASA DE GOVERNOR PÍO PICO - former residence of the last Mexican governor
of California.
-> a special persons? then: historic=memorial und memorial:type=plate
* BLACK STAR CANYON INDIAN VILLAGE SITE
-> a building? then: information=board with board_type=historic
* STAGECOACH INN - a historic inn
-> a building/hotel? then: information=board with board_type=historic
* JUANA BRIONES, PIONEER SETTLER OF YERBA BUENA
-> a prominent woman: historic=memorial und memorial:type=plate

bye reneman