Hi OSM tagging ML

I'm working some Mapping projects in Tsunami affected area, JAPAN.
In this week end, we will held a mapping party with local people.

Just I have two simple questions about "url" key.
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:url
(I know "website" key for Official web site.)

1) Can we use "url" key for general(non ODbL/CC BY-SA) website? ex. Google+
Local
url=https://plus.google.com/109010197644072797677

2) And also, if that shop has other evaluation sites like the Michelin,
tabelog and more.
How to divide those information?

ex.
url:googleplus=https://plus.google.com/109010197644072797677
url:tabelog=http://tabelog.com/saitama/A1106/A110601/11003880/

http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=url

Regards,

from Taichi

--
## Taichi FURUHASHI(MAPconcierge Inc. President)
## MAPconcierge satellite office at http://goo.gl/VgWD6 in NOMAD NEW'SBASE