Hi,

I'm still puzzled about the "right" value to introduce (or to use as it
exists)...

Additionnaly to power=tower/pole, 2 main solutions sound good to me :

1 - Introduce brand new values man_made=power_tower/power_pole and start
using them without any tower:type=* subcategories.
+ New tags, not so many confilcts with existing features.
+ No additional tags to add, self contained class inside
man_made=power_tower/power_pole.
- Specific power tags, worst reusability.

2 - Using man_made=tower/mast + tower:type=power.
+ Common tags, no new values, no additional semantic cluttering
- Need to be qualified with tower:type, is this really a problem ?

Both have advantages and disadvantages.
The "same" question was asked earlier this day about telecom networks. It
would be great if a common solution can be found.

For example :

* Power :
man_made=tower/mast
tower:type=power