On 30/08/2013 10:55, bredy wrote:
In Italy there are many substation like this  Cabina Enel
<http://viadeisalici.blog.tiscali.it/files/2011/04/imagesCAM2222V.jpg>
the line arrive in the building. How can I tag this?

Actually building=yes + power=sub_station, but for JOSM if I connect del
line with the node of substation take me an advice. Lost Pole/tower.
Do I have to connect the line with one node at center of substation and tag
it with power=transformer?

Actually this is more relevant to the http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Substation_refinement proposal than to the power transmission proposal.

According to that scheme you should tag the substation as building=yes, power=substation, location=indoor. I would prefer to connect the incoming power lines to the building polygon as you don't really know what happens inside. However, you may add a node inside and tag it with power=transformer, transformer=distribution.