2013/10/23 Dominic Hosler <dominichos...@gmail.com>

> I think in my opinion the distinction between a playground and a soft
> play centre is that a playground generally has a hard ground (or
> sometimes rubbery), whereas a soft play centre (in the play area) has
> a padded ground. In a soft play centre all the equipment to climb on
> is padded and soft. A playground, most of the equipment is hard (wood,
> metal or fibreglass). For me, this is the main distinction.

Thanks for the clarification. So the material used *really* makes the
differences.
 Ok. This will most definitely limit the number of use cases, at least here
in Germany.

<offtopic>
I really don't get the concept. Why would you want to create a thing like
that?
Why would you go there instead of a real playground?
I can imagine a thousand injuries that can happen even *if* everything
around you is padded.
Especially if two or more children are involved. There are always some hard
bits. They are called skull, bone and teeth.
And there are a lot of injuries that don't involve hard impacts at all,
like dislocations, strangulations etc..
So if there is risk anyway, why don't have some fun with it? Go out, climb
a try, fall from one, climb up again ..
<grumpyoldmanshakescane />
</offtopic>

more like 142 cents